The most successful companies focus their attention on those individuals who will deliver their future strategy by identifying and creating opportunities for existing and new talent and by establishing succession pipelines. We assist businesses to develop effective systems to measure and assess performance and to create pay and benefits structures that will incentivise high performance and attract external talent.
Inevitably, not all employees will achieve the standards required of them, either through a lack of capability, personal motivation or engagement. In such instances, we can help you to explore options that best suit both your organisation and the individuals concerned to resolve performance constraints.
Services we provide include advising on talent management, providing training on managing performance and assisting with employee capability concerns. Plus, through our Trusted Partners, we offer additional services such as assessment and development centres, coaching and mentoring, personality profiling and graduate recruitment.
Proof of the pudding...
Examples of our employee development projects include:
- working with Rolls-Royce on the implementation of a global performance review system
- training the management teams at RMD Kwikform, ArcheryGB (home of the Olympic and Paralympic archery squads) and Cornelius Beverage Technologies in conducting effective performance reviews
- introducing and training- in new review systems at Hayward Tyler and Chemostrat
- supporting a large number of clients with sensitive capability-related dismissals
- identifying where organisational re-design and the recruitment of specific skills would significantly contribute to increased business effectiveness