We support HR teams to deliver business projects and handle work overload by offering additional professional resources and independently managing key workstreams.
Client work undertaken has included reviewing pay and grading structures, supporting restructuring programmes, handling sensitive investigations and helping to design more efficient organisations. Several clients have requested assistance in assessing HR capabilities across their organisation and providing recommendations on how line managers, HR staff and processes could become more effective. This varies from one day training interventions and audits to several months partnering with a business to achieve specific agreed outcomes.
Proof of the pudding...
Examples of clients who have used our services to support their HR initiatives include:
- Semta, where we assisted with a UK-wide restructuring
- Rolls-Royce where we supported delivery of their global performance management system
- Ricoh UK with advice on transferring employees to new facilities in Holland
- Euramax in carrying out job evaluation in the UK
- Isban UK (Santander), supporting employee relations activities
Partnering with blue chip HR teams to deliver key programmes brings great two-way benefits: not only achieving their immediate objectives but also enhancing the knowledge and effectiveness of local management.