We provide on-site HR and employee relations support with acquisitions, restructuring, mergers and disposals plus associated restructuring, change management and business transformation programmes.
In practice, this involves responding to requests for assistance with TUPE transfers, employee consultations (including the election and training of representatives), managing the planning and implementation of restructuring and supporting business changes. It is also essential that line management is prepared, confident and engaged to deliver critical programmes.
Proof of the pudding...
- The consultancy assisted Hayward Tyler Group to achieve both the successful turnaround of its core facility in Luton and its acquisition of Peter Brotherhood from Dresser-Rand Group
- We supported the restructuring of three key Alcan Inc. sites prior to the Company’s merger with Rio Tinto
- We assisted the relocation of New Look’s commercial activities from Weymouth to London
- We delivered record progress in the management of appeals registered through the Single Status Agenda at Birmingham City Council
- We acted as HR-lead in the organisational and site restructuring of Cornelius Beverage Technologies prior to and following its sale by IMI plc to Marmon Group
All the required outcomes of these key employee relations projects were successfully achieved within allocated budgets and timescales and with no disruption to business activities, often in highly unionised environments.